2017 has been one helluva year in the worlds of fitness, weightlifting, and strongman. T hrough our Instagram, we’ve tried our best to document, co
2017 has been one helluva year in the worlds of fitness, weightlifting, and strongman. T
hrough our Instagram, we’ve tried our best to document, commentate, and most importantly entertain by creating and posting content that speaks specifically to you, our followers.
Sometimes we hit the mark and sometimes, not so much, but those aren’t important and for that reason, they have been excluded from this list. Here are our top nine posts from Instagram from 2017 that you all liked, commented, and shared the most.
Thanks for following and see you in 2018.
9. Lydia Valentine Snatches 118kg For Gold At 2017 IWF Worlds
8. How The CrossFit Games Men’s Podium Should Have Really Looked
7. Weightlifting Shoe Guy
6. Jason Khalipa — Growing A Fitness & Healing Empire
5. Team USA’s First Female World Medalist Since 2005 — Mattie Rogers
4. Honoring Pocket Hercules, Naim Suleymanoglu
3. Alec Smith Is Will From Stranger Things?
2. Lasha Talakhadze Warms Up With 120kg Muscle Snatch Triples
1. ‘Don’t Ask Me About Rich’
Start the conversation, or Read the full article here.